Saturday, July 16, 2011

There's nothing like a busy summer.....

Oh Summertime! Summer has hit us full blast and i'm just now getting time to talk about all the fun things we've been doing in the Hoyle family ;)

Our summer started the beginning of May with our family trip to Disney world! We had a 6 day trip with Grammy & Popaw too and made so many memories. Miller constantly asks to go back to Disney.
When we got home Miller & Em enrolled in a summer program at their PreSchool and began going to class and having fun with their friends. We also finished the teeBall season with a night out at the WL park.
We had our annual family vacation in June with the extended family and made many memories on the Beach. Miller & Em Loved the sand and the ocean this year, they didn't want to leave the beach. We had lots of fun. Miller rode every ride at the theme parks that they would allow him to get on, many several times!
Since then we've had birthday parties, day trips to Tweetsie, Vacation Bible School, and just fun play dates with all our friends. We've had such a busy summer that it's flying by so fast. I'm afraid we're going to blink and it will be August and my little 1 & 3 year olds will be 2 & 4 before I know it! I'm hoping summer will slow down but I doubt that will happen so I'm enjoying spending the time with my sweet babies and planning on soaking up the last few weeks I have with my 1 & 3 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment