Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pizza for Lunch....

Today has been a nice calm Saturday at home with my sweet babies and my hubby! We have no plans for the day and spent the morning playing in the playroom and watching Cartoons!
Around lunch my creative side came out and I wanted to do something fun with the kids. This is a typical theme for us on Saturdays, since I'm never home with them during the week, we usually take Saturday morning to do some fun "projects" or in this case.. Lunch! The kids love to make pizza.. we usually make canned biscuit pizzas and they think it's way too cool that they can play with their food!

Well today I thought of something new.. Well.... Cough Cough.... I saw something new on Pinterest. Yet Again... sigh This was again one of those moments where I was like... "And why haven't I thought to do this." So todays project was.....

PIZZA Halloween Style!

Getting Ready to roll out the pizza dough!




Emma & Miller cutting out their cheese with Pumpkin & Ghost Cutters!



Happy with their pizza... Ready to go into the oven!


Miss Em a little unhappy with how long her pizza is taking in the oven!


The Finished Product! Pretty Cute little pizza!


Miller cutting the pizza in squares.

We all enjoyed the Pizza for Lunch. Miller told us that his pizza tasted just like "Pumpkin" and that we should make Pumpkin pizza more often! He has such a wild imagination! What a great morning with my sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment