Sunday, October 30, 2011

and a bazillion pictures later...

Ok so I thought my next post would be a cute, funny, Pumpkin carving, Happy Halloween post, and although that's still coming, very soon, I have to write this one first!

Last night we decided to carve our pumpkins from the Pumpkin patch trip on Saturday with the in-laws! We had fun carving them and the kids really got into planning out the faces in the pumpkins, scooping out the seeds, etc, etc (like I said: Cute Halloween post coming later) Soooo this post picks up at the end of pumpkin carving.....

We had finished carving our pumpkins and they looked adorable! I was so excited to see them and the kids were super proud of themselves for carving and excited about how cute they looked. So taking all this into consideration what next... Picture's of course!

In my head, I'm thinking oh this will be great! Cute pics of both kids with their freshly carved pumpkin, all smiles in excitement of how wonderful they look, and of course the perfect shot of both kids and both pumpkins looking adorable!

Well instead of that picture this is what I got:

 One kid running away.....
 At least they are both sitting still.....
 Em thinks this is her best side & Mills decides he's going to sneeze....

 Em's so tired from all the "GREAT" Picture taking that she thinks she'll take a nap...

 then we decide we'll run away and roll the pumpkins...
Yep... aren't those just adorable!!!!!!!

At least the kids are cute ;)  & at least we have the memories of my silly crazy kids even if we don't have the pics to prove it!

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment