Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pulled in Different Directions

I feel like i'm being pulled in 100 different directions. I can't get a handle on life b/c as soon as I think I have something under control, something else blows up. I guess it's welcome to life for me, but LIFE I think is laughing at my attempt to control it!

We are in the middle of 2 houses. We are selling our house, and close this month. That means, boxes, packing, moving kids rooms, moving dishes, moving clothes, moving Christmas Trees, moving furniture, moving EVERYTHING. & have we begun packing anything, NO! No boxes, no bags, no organization, NOTHING. That is holding high over my head, and probably the beginning of my pulled feeling. I Have to pack, we Have to be out of this house, I Have to be ready to move, and no one seems as panicd as I am.

Probably the source of our problems is that the house we are moving to, is still under renovatino/ remodel. It was, it is awful. My grandparents home, and they had lived there for over 60 years. I don't think it had been kept up in the last 10 at least, since their health began to fail. We have done major improvements to the house, but it still likes SO much! We have updated so much, carpet, floors, walls, cabinets, etc, etc, etc. & I mean all of those! It still has tons of things to do. We have put so much money into this house, and we're not even halfway there. Our goal in this renovation is to save money, not so much now. But I'm excited to move, have extra money a month, to do the things i've been missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment