Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let's try this!

I'm new to blogging... I have laughed as several of my friends have begun to blog. I previously thought who cares to read messages about what my life is like, good or bad, it's my life, and who esle cares. Then I thought, maybe it will be relaxing, helpful, or just plain fun. So here goes!

I am married and mother to 2 wonderful children, who i'm sure will be the main focus on my blogging. I titled this blog, Sometimes you just have to laugh, b/c that's the montra of my life right now. You have ot survery your world, your life, and jsut chuckle sometimes, b/c if you don't you'll break down. I laugh to keep from crying, and laughter is the best medicine. My life seems to be a constant zoo, ever changing, and always interesting, never a dull moment.

My husband is my rock, and I really love him more everyday than I did the day I married him. I wont say it was love at first sight, but darn near close. I feel he gives me the air I need to breathe everyday.

My children are the reason I do everything, they are my life- in every since of the word. I have always wanted to be a mother. I was the girl with all the dolls. My life feels complete with my children's births. I know I was meant to be a mother first, and everything else second, everything! I am trying my best to be everything that they need, and more, everything that they want.

We'll see what comes from here-- blog or no blog, I am who I am, and now more than ever, proud to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment