Sunday, January 29, 2012

Miller starts Pre-K...

Miller starts Pre-K tomorrow.....

Wow, I'm nervous, excited, and scared for him all at the same time.
Miller has been in PreSchool at a local church since he turned 2. The program was great for him but as he's gotten older, we've noticed a few communication problems and speech issues that have needed some special attention. Because of that, he has been qualified to attend a Pre-K program at a local elementary school for the remainder of this school year. I feel like he's starting school and I'm terrified. I know he needs this and I am ecstatic about the teacher that he is going to be working with, so mommie may just have to have a little cry tomorrow.

In the spirit of starting "school" tomorrow... Here's a interview of Miller. Hopefully we can compare it in a few months and see some great progress to make it all worth it.





Wish us luck tomorrow!! I know he'll do great, me on the other hand, I'm not so sure about!

1 comment: